blow by blow, i didn't see it coming
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

300+ words.

#####It was polite of her to shift so that they were on a more even level, considering Lolita could no longer shift out of this form. Though this form was more useful to her, since it allowed her the use of hands instead of only paws, she did sometimes miss having the ability to run on four legs. It was such a shame for a canine to lose the ability to run and frolic as they were meant to do, but she supposed that went along well with how tragic it was for someone to die, and yet, they were forced to stay on the Earth in their physical body. Waiting patiently, the flamboyant woman averted her eyes, just because of the possibility of the white woman being one of those that preferred privacy when shifting. Though Lolita found t to be a perfectly natural (if not relatively new advancement in the lives of canines) instance, she knew that some found it unnerving to do in front of others. Frankly, she didn't know why, but whatever.

#####"Lolita Monroe," she said, delicate voice still holding a tinge of her amusement at the other female. "And this is something you smoke, an herb. It makes you feel good, but I have to do it. It's nice, if you want to try," she explained, glancing down at the bowl in her hand and the lighter in the other. The explanation was not a very good one, but it illustrated the positive light of the herb. For a moment, she considered whether or not she should show Eliza, but decided that it would ultimately be better if she showed her now, rather than handing it off to the woman's own devices. "Here, I'll show you how to do it, and then if you want to try it out, then you can do it and know how." Lifting the bowl to her lips, she deftly lit and inhaled deeply, holding it in as she pulled it away from her mouth and held it, along with the lighter, out for the female. "And then you just exhale after a little while," she said, exhaling as the words spilled forth to demonstrate her meaning.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread