Can't stop Alice to invent Wonderland...
Aww, Tayui is a worrywart. Smile (WC: 324)

[html]
Attila had to lean down to address her, for it appeared as though he had grown quite tall! Of course, their sizes were disproportionate, as he had the advantage being in his Optime form. All of a sudden, Tayui realized just how quickly her children were growing! She knew Noir was growing up quite well with that ridiculous uncle of hers, and Claudius was growing up in his own way, slowly and steadily. She suspected that visit to Dahlia de Mai had helped a fair bit; as he seemed to have taken to the girl he’d met! Ocèane, on the other hand, managed to compensate for Claudius’s lack of adventure. Tayui worried greatly for her daughter, and wanted to pursue her, but knew she could not leave AniWaya. Tayui had seen what random disappearances did to families – so many family members had left to find their brother, sister, daughter or son, only to return months or years later. Tayui could only hope Ocèane would return, or at least, let her know she was alright!

Of course, just like Ocèane, Attila always seemed to be up to one adventure or another! Tayui had heard he’d been a spectator at the horse race with Cour des Miracles, and surmised that their meeting here had something to do with the race. She bet the show of athleticism and skill had roused Attila’s interest. Just hearing about the race had made Tayui excited to try her hand at horseback riding, too!

As Attila addressed her, Tayui reached out with a paw to swat at his knee affectionately.
“Claudius and I visited Dahlia de Mai recently; but otherwise, I’ve been keeping to the tribelands. Of course, after hearing about that horse race, I thought it might be interesting to try and learn how to ride one of these horses. What do you think? Should we give it a go?” She finished off her question with a wide, cheerful grin.

Table by Sace!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread