you can bang your drums (we will play along)
[html]
TELL ME, ARE YOU FREE, WHEN THE FEAR FALLS ON YOU?
Snake's getaway is good. :] And I figured I could toss one last post up here, even though I'm crazy late. >:

Dante continued his sinister stare while the coyote boy made his retreat. The boy quickened his pace, and not a moment later he felt safe enough to turn his back and full out run, going back to whatever little safe haven he had. There was still that little itch in the back of Andante’s mind, telling him to give chase. The little bugger was getting off scot-free after coming over and bothering him with his idiotic staring. But Dante quelled the urge, feeling himself relax more and more as the coyote’s figure receded. There was no point in giving chase right now; it would only prolong the annoyance. As the coyote disappeared out of view, Dante let loose a short, barking laugh. The boy was certainly a little coward. The doggish male shook his head, still grinning, before turning back and venturing deeper into the campus. Now that he had doffed that that little annoyance, he could get back to his destructive and mind-numbing business.

OH, TO BREATHE IN FIRE, AND KNOW I'M FREE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread