Change comes slowly
[html]

ooc: 300+ words

The first few days at Phoenix Valley were challenging for Seven. He had already found accomodation, a nice den and some good spots to rest. He had also caught a few small rodents, but didn't really feel like eating. Mostly, the wolf just sat on the sandy shore and gazed emptily towards the horizon. Somwtimes he would sit so close to the sea that the crashing waves would touch his feet. The dark male didn't notice how a week had passed. Life was so empty here, he just couldn't find a cause to keep on living like this. Grassy meadows, sandy beaches, friendly folk, lost of food. Life was too perfect for him, too dull.

Yet againg Seven found himself sitting on the wet sand, inhaling the salty air of the ocean. He watched the horizon, but what did he expect to see? A vessel, crafted by his Master, drifting slowly towards this land? Why would he want that? Why was he so accustomed to being a servant? True, he was a creature of habit, a creature of rituals, even. I got so used to home, I didn't realise that I could be far away from it. Seven thought. Every single day he would come here and sit aimlessly for hours. He didn't eat, he barely drank any water and sometimes, he wouldn't even blink. The same, boring routine, but it had some meaning for him.

But, like any other wolf, the hunter had limits. He slowly stood up, shaking the sand off of his belly. His stomach was protesting, shouting, trying to tell him to grab atleast a little bite. Finally, after seven days, the dark male truly felt hungry. Seven jogged off towards a patch of trees. It wasn't too big, but it surely housed some sort of animal - a rabbit, a squirrel or maybe a mouse. Easy prey for him. Seven raised his muzzle and sniffed the air. Yes, there was some sort of rodent nearby. Instincts kicked in, and soon he was slowly walking towards an unexpecting mouse. Seven felt his stomach rumble even harder. Such a tasty treat...
[/html]

Messages In This Thread