the pharaohs killed the first born son
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... dreams.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
-tosses some cookies under bed- btw, sorry for quality in this post >-< 300+

The girl was surprised when he guessed her name. Had they met? Eyes were still sharp on him though they seemed to soften just a little bit. Perhaps it was not a crime to wander through the house. Halo was alone here most days and nights and it was only natural for her to come and see who was here and what they were doing. She could not help but feel protective of her home. If there had already lived more coyotes here she would have given shit, but suddenly hearing people inside the house made her paranoid and frustrated because it could just as well be a proper intruder. She was almost relieved that it was not a well known face. Kaena could have looked right through her and Samael could have smiled his horrible smile. Halo suddenly felt the taste of bile in the back of her throat.

”Yes I am” the girl gasped before sitting down on the cold floor as she took a deep breath. Oh, fuck. The nausea had come from nowhere. Ruby eyes fled from the young male and down on the floor. She wondered what his thoughts were right now. She did not fear other people. She did not fear Samael. This discomfort had not been there two seconds ago. Was it because her thoughts had briefly touched her uncle and almost returned to that horrible scene? She could feel her belly twist violently as her thoughts seemed to draw back to that horrible day. Oh, no, anything but that. She couldn’t handle it yet. ”I’m not sure if we have met before at all. What’s your name?” she asked now, quickly. Anything to be able to avoid those treacherous thoughts. She did not feel like the thought of making a scene by vomiting all over the floor.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread