web of sin
It had been a long time since Firefly had played at the more dangerous games, she'd been happy gambling little more than her crumbling virture and making the world believe that she was a horrible excuse for a woman. She had been happy with that, for a while, in recent months though she'd turned inward to judge herself in the darkest moments of her live and see just what she'd had stolen from her. A fire had sparked inside her, fury and outrage at what she couldn't erase. She had found the bastard who had violated her world and left her in tattered for too long a period of time.

Realizing now that she was far beyond her petty games and this one could end in disaster far greater than anything she'd ever found herself muddled in. Turning those sorcessress eyes back to the male as he revaled in her errors she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders slightly. "One can only assume until they know the truth, and you don't seem to be doing much but teasing.." she paused a moment, her lips parted in a slight pout as she pondered, "Or was it me who was teasing..." she said as she fluttered her lashes and leaned forward to where her nose was almost touching his. So.. just how sinister can one soul be..." she asked, not giving in that she knew just how twisted the male was already.

When he grapped her wrist and those intenst orbs stared into hers she could do little but chuckle as her tongue darted along her lips, her words slow as she laid down the truth before him. But everyone has desires, even a whore." The word was soft on her lips, though she wasn't a whore in most ways she would let him believe what he wanted if it would get him closer to what she wished. She leaned back away from the male, attempting to tug her wrist from his grip before sighing and admitting. "I want many things, but most I don't believe you can give me. You could try though, I won't assume anything until you've been given the chance to prove yourself.." she chuckled, wondering if the beast was up for a challenge. She ran her free hand along his cheek as she smile darkly, her eyes dancing as she waited to see where this dance would lead.

Messages In This Thread