Bittersweet the memories
[html]

OOC: Only for Miyu/Slay. When you are ready. Like my new table? I made it myself.

Flayra was somehow not herself today. She wanted to be alone for a while while she cleared her head up. She had been thinking about a lot of things recently, which a female her age would normally think about. There some things that she was thinking about that had something to do with being with a certain wolf in her life. She had always wondered if she would find someone who fit that spot. Then there was the one thing that she didn't even want to think about. Haku. What the monster said to her about the Dahlians only tolerating her stay and that they didn't really want her. She first didn't believe him, but soon she became to think that he was telling the truth. She did try to block it out, but then I came back to her. She was really believing him.

Flayra was trying to shake it out of her head. She just doesn't want to actually believe the monster. It was then that she picked up the scent of a pack, which she wasn't expecting. Dahlia. She paused for the moment, considering if she sould avoid them, or ask them herself if didn't really want her at all and they were only tolerating her. She made a decision. She would stay for now. She waited along the border line for someone to find her. She didn't want to announce herself because she didn't Haku to come by.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread