OC
Info
Anderung Meer
Feb 5
1 11/12 years -EDIT-
just a wolf..
danne_boone@yahoo.com, MSN (same email)
forum surfing

Brief Description: A young, rather thin female wolf. Dark amber colored pelt, with red ears and cream underbelly. Brilliant violet eyes. Not very strong, or large. Lightly built, tail has a dark tip. Looks behind and around her a lot.

(This is a very new style of forum and joining for me, so don’t get mad)

I “say this”, I ’think this’, and I dream this.

IC

Anderung Meer. Those where the last words she could remember when she had left. If she was remembering correctly, they had been said by her father, while she ran from him, tears streaming down her face. A stray bit of moisture ran down her face now. Anderung bit her lower lip and choked back another tear. She was going to try and join a pack, after her travels. Couldn’t have them thinking that she was weak or emotional, could she? Couldn’t make them think that she was an easy target. ’No, don’t think like that. Not every male is like your father, I’m sure of it. They can’t all be bad

The female raised her head and purple orbs took in her surroundings. There was a light layer of snow on the ground, which was crunching as she moved through it. An occasional flake was drifting down, resting on her cream and amber pelt. She shook herself off, trying to not think about how cold it was. Her ears pricked up, a twig snapping. She saw some snow fall to the ground a way off and relaxed. Except for the crunch of the snow under her paws, the forest was very quiet. Too quiet. It had been since the fall of Man. No more noisy, furless, two-legged monsters walked around. They didn’t have the loud, chopping birds that came and threw lightning at the wolves, destroying whole packs. Not anymore. Her black nose twitched as she picked up the strong, powerful scent of a pack border. She put her face and nose near to the ground, snuffling along, attempting to find this border.

She stopped suddenly, sniffing along a tree trunk. She had found the border. Anderung took a few steps back away from the border and sat down in the snow, fur fluffing against a gust of wind. The fae considered howling to get someone to come to the border, but brushed it off. If this pack was anything like good, strong, or smart they would be patrolling their borders regularly. Unless they were the only pack in the area, which she somewhat doubted. That was rare now, with the Men all gone. Mother Earth ruled once again, and Anderung the she-wolf sat in the snow, awaiting a patrol and a chance.

Messages In This Thread