With my teeth locked down I can see the blood
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banemo.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sounds good! Oh Bromance <3 300+

His friend was still thinking rapidly over things, as was only natural when you were tasting the beginnings of love. Haven had gone through similar thought processes when he had been falling for Siobhan. Your brain and heart were overloaded with a beautiful collage of colorful new thoughts and feelings and you couldn't help but lose yourself in it all. He was happy that Heath had found something that he could let his guard down for, someone that he could let in and understand that just because his life had been a big mess that didn't mean that he could have better. He could. He could have more than what he had felt he had to settle for. There was also a certain wholeness that wanting to live for someone else brought you. There were few people more deserving of that than the hybrid and Ruri. They would make a wonderful couple, he just knew it. He could feel it.

For a minute it seemed like his friend was going to deny his advice and go on and see Ruri tonight anyway. Haven didn't want to argue anymore about it. The boy knew he wasn't right about everything, but he was right about this. Going to see her right now would be a mistake. He'd be showing her things that he wouldn't want her to see. Thankfully as he rose up he seemed to realize that he wasn't in any shape to go see the woman he loved right now and he agreed to wait. The pumpkin hued male sighed with relief and smile over at his friend. "I know. She really is. I'm happy for you, Heath." They started to walk together in the direction of the stables and when he felt the other grab onto his shoulder he looked over, jade eyes meeting gold. Haven smiled, and couldn't help but chuckle a little. He returned the gesture, placing a hand on Heath's shoulder. "I love you too."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread