Wake to Morning.
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc: slowpoke fails!
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Her sharp teeth found his ears, nipping with mischievous intent. Slay grumbled, halfheartedly swatting her away until she moved on to the downy fur of his cheeks. "Morning does not have to mean time to wake up, m'dovely," he drawled lazily, nudging her with his wet nose in an attempt to deter her harrying. "For owls and bats and skunks, morning means time to sleep." He punctuated this rebuttal with a deep yawn, pink tongue curling delicately betwixt his jaws. He wasn't all that tired, to be perfectly honest with himself - it was just part of the game.

The big male settled his furry hands in the crook of her slender back, letting his ice-pale eyes sneak a peek of her devilish smile. She was just so... perfect. He had never expected them to fit so well together, for things to become so natural as a couple. He was the weak link, but she had held them together - and perhaps they were just too stubborn to give each other up, despite the flaws he couldn't quite iron out. He huffed a sigh, remarking, "Your fur is cold. Were you out all night again?"
His tongue snaked out again, licking her little black nose. He wasn't angry; it just concerned him at times that she devoted so much energy to the pack. Surely she needed sleep as well. How would she balance her duties if they succeeded in their family-making endeavors? He would hunt, of course, as he had been doing, but even all-powerful Cercelee could hardly waddle her way to answer calls at the borders when she was heavy with child.

"You should take today off," he propositioned, lopsided grin dancing slowly across his black lips. "Let other wolves do the work for a change. Stay with me. Spend the day in bed." His fingers strayed upward to touch her face, tracing her cheekbone delicately before tickling under her chin. It would be fun to spend a whole day together, a luxury... Think of all the things they could get up to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread