Wake to Morning.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 10v2ly.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Cercelee just smiled, he knew she was out all night and that really after waking up Slay they would indeed just spend the day together in bed. Days when they had such a luxury were rare and precious, for even though there were tasks she shouldered off to Cwmfen or Haku, she did spend more of her time tending to the many tasks of the pack. Slay sometimes got put on the back burner by accident, and yet whenever she came back to him, there he was, waiting for her. It was perhaps not fair, but he didn’t not grumble too much. And it made times like these all the more important.

And what are we going to do in bed all day? She smiled, her eyes shining with the knowledge of exactly what they could do in bed all day. They did have a purpose, yet that hadn’t sucked the fun out of such activities, it did not make it a job. For if they weren’t successful, they could always try, try again. It was a pleasurable task, conceiving children, so Cercelee did not mind that it hadn’t happened for them just yet. It would, if they worked enough at it. I don’t know if I can allow your lazy habits to interfere with me work… Her tone was teasing and light, for she pressed herself closer to the male having already long since consented to stay in bed despite what she said.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread