people just liked it better that way
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/razebg.gif); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat-y; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

Wanna close this up?

Razekiel grinned, gloriously delighted that Gabriel shared in his excitement, though at a much lesser degree. Though his memory was unsurprisingly fuzzy, Razekiel could not recall Gabriel as being anything other than what he was right then, a somewhat stolid demeanor and a subtle humor whose thoughts rarely left his own head. Strange, though, how time had barely touched both he and Kaena while it had done a number for the bright-eyed prince. Mother Earth could have boasted the wonderful changes she'd stirred up in the coyote, for they were plentiful and beautiful, just as she was.

"You know I will, brother," the coyote grinned, then scratched at his head and began to bob up and down in sheer excitement. "You know what? I'm gonna go find him right now. Find him right now and give him a biiiig freaking hug, man! We got a lot of catchin' up to do, you know!?" That said, the hippie nearly tackled the Aquila once more in an overwhelmingly tight and quick hug before releasing him and dashing off for the rain. "I'll let you know how it goes, man! Peace and love, brother!" A quick flash of a drenched peace sign over his shoulder, then he was gone -- those his mirthful giggles could be heard echoing in the rain.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-dye b{font-weight:bold; color:#4C4C4C; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.raze-dye p{text-indent:25px; padding:15px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread