didn't I say the world was cruel
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
MISERYHe almost made her laugh with that. She shifted her weight on the horse, her hair obscuring her face for a moment - and the large grin that appeared and quickly was tucked away for a more serious expression. She brushed the hair from her face and turned to look at him, a soft smile on her face as she shook her head. Poor innocent thing, not a clue about so very many things in the world. She had learned in a young and terrible way what sex was. It hadn't taken her long to learn the value of it - men could be so damn stupid for want of the area between her legs. Misery was not above using that power - she had a streak of whore in her a mile wide.

"Well, ah." Oh come on, Mis. Getting shy now? If he was alive she would have smacked him for the dark amusement in his tone. If he was like most of the males she had been with, it was simple. Pin her down, muffle the cries, and simply thrust away. Nothing difficult. Did she want him to be that kind of boy? Not really. "Well. I can...teach you. Tell you anyway. Not actually, show you. That would be...strange." For once he had presented her with an ignorance she was unsure of how to explain. At least in terms she wanted to use with him. He took her so very literally.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread