i cant fall before you
[html]
before you tell yourself

it's just a different scene

"I've been sick-I had pneumonia, and the flu. If I looked it up right. I told Pilot what to do, though, to try and help him take care of me...he stayed the whole time. I'm real proud of him." She started to explain, reaching forward to grasp the other in a big bear hug. "I don't know herbs very well, but I knew a few things. I told him not to go and get you, though, because I didn't want you to get it either" Fatin had a pack to run, after all. Sometimes Dierdre wondered what it would be like to be a leader. She wasn't really cut out for it, she supposed. How could she get others to follow her when she didn't even trust her own judgements half the time?

"That's good to hear. None of them have come by here, or, at least, not when I was out and about." She was glad to hear that the others were doing okay. At the question about Phasma Dierdre looked a little confused. "Not very well, I'm sorry. I know that she was a part of the pack, not too long ago...but that's all. And that she and Physe were leaders together in the past, out on the coast and then in the Moaning Woods for a little while. Why? Is something wrong?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread