Snowy Flowers, Meadowed World [J]
[html]
Dinner? O: OH RIGHT! Different time zones. Lol! Enjoy your sleep, hun, since I'm probably posting this while you're in bed. ;D
WC: 479, 2 pts

Ailbhe's heart could have stopped in her chest, striking the fragile female dead. This was the chief?! Discolored tongue caught in her throat, while beneath ivory fur, soft skin went ashen. Truly, she was white as a ghost, trembling in slight from her now increased nervousness. After a moment or two of simply looking at each other, the handsome red Chieftain offered comforting words and gestures to help ease her troubled demeanor. After a few more seconds of silence, in which the snowy fae worked to retain her usually level head, the topic of her joining was picked up once more. Translucent irises focused once more on the male. Was he... bowing to her? It was difficult to tell, as he did not get off his horse, but Ailbhe couldn't fault him for that. He was the Chief after all.

"Ah... skills. Well... I... um, I'm handy with dyes and whittling..." She began, slightly uncertain of what this could lead to. She had to offer up everything she was capable of. Everything. Surely something would be of some use to these Tribal creatures? "I have been told I have a knack for dancing-the elaborate, ceremonial kinds of things?" Formerly nervous tone lightened at the thoughts of her favorite past-time, a slight smile crossing slim maw before the ivory fairy continued. "And I have a little past-time as a soldier..." Her tone faltered a little here, shifting from something more enjoyable to something far less fun. This comment was not entirely a lie either- her father had trained his young in the ways of the soldier, but it had been so long ago, while she was very young. She remembered much of those lessons like crystal, but fighting was not something she enjoyed doing. Just leaving those to sink into the feathered brute's head for a moment, she pondered anything else she could say that might help her get into the pack... or at least offer some condolences to her lack of skills. Finally, silver marked maw opened once more.

"I'm terribly sorry I don't have much to offer beyond these... the only other 'skill' I can think of is really not a skill at all..." She offered up another sheepish grin, chuckling lightly. She was slowly getting more confident in her words and mannerisms, comforted by Dawali's non-threatening presence. He wouldn't attack her for no reason, right? Or even if she was unacceptable? Malnourished fairy resumed her words with a slight flick of her tail. "I am willing to learn. Anything that would be of use to your way of life, I will learn, if you'll have me." A slow, fluid bow of ivory cranium followed this statement, hopes high that maybe, just maybe, she had said something right. Even the slightest bit of interest in her, anything at all, would be an accomplishment.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread