Snowy Flowers, Meadowed World [J]
[html]

Thou art correct! sorry for the little wait on this one, I had a university assignment due today, had to be delivered by interne before 00:00 and I've been sitting with it all day. 'tis around 23:45 now so.. just in time! Tongue
Word Count: --

Her nervousness did not seem to diminish, and Dawali thought, slightly unsettled, that perhaps he should have come down from his seat after all. However, he hadn't done so this far, and it would be strange to do so now. Instead, he focused on being as pleasant as possible, and maybe to get this encounter over quickly. The poor girl was probably eager to get started anyway, if it came to acceptance, and eager to get on her way if the result was not. He smiled again as he listened to her speak of her positive traits, and thought to himself that never had anyone been turned away from membership among them anyway. And his large pool of trust had not failed him thus far; none of the members had turned out to be murderous killers. The second he believed she was finished (the silence between them had lasted long enough for that), she spoke again, now apologizing for her 'lack of skills'. As she continued to explain, he made a gesture with his hand, as if dismissing her apology. "Willingness to learn new things is more valuable than having acquired skills already." He paused, simply looking at her, hoping that his gaze was interpreted the way he meant it to - reassuring. "I think you will fit in nicely, Ailbhe." Rarely was he as short-spoken as this, but his mind was so heavily occupied with other thoughts lately.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread