and I hear this callling out
[html]
The Warhound had once again found himself wandering the Valley, partially patrolling the boarders as they had nobody else to do it at the moment, and partially wandering due to his own boredom. Although Ty had become lazier, more tranquil, and slightly relaxed, he still found himself on edge from time to time. He always felt ready for some enemy pack to come charging over the hills with their teeth and claws bared, snarling and howling to each other about there only being one wolf to stop them, which was himself, of course. Of course, Ty knew this was only a daydream, and a very unlikely situation, the wolves around here were not focused on things such as war or battle, which was a rather good thing, although Ty liked to bout with allies now and again for practice. But nowadays, things were much quieter and more peaceful, Ty hadn't seen anything really threatening to the pack or the Valley since the puma incident, but that was no reason to not be on edge, Ty wanted to be ready for anything, which was why he kept these patrols up. Well, that and staying in one place for too long made him sleepy.

However, something caught his eye today, a new wolf perhaps? No, no he recognized this wolf, and he recognized this wolf well. He remembered the wolf being at the cabin where he had to sit and endure hearing and seeing the birth of Naniko's pups. Ty hadn't really heard much of what the two had said to one another, but based simply on the body language he and Naniko used with one another, he could only assume this was the father of Naniko's pups. Taking a small whiff of the air nearby, Ty wanted to know what pack he really smelled like. Of course, Ty did not have all of the different pack lands committed to memory, he had only passed through a few on his way here to the valley and hadn't really visited the other packs, which he reminded himself he had to do at some point. Sure enough, Ty did not recognize the scent, not one bit, but he knew it was a foreign one. But the white wolf's scent had been pretty much covered by the smell of the Valley, leaving Ty to assume that the white male had stayed in the pack lands.

It was at this moment that the warrior wolf decided to introduce himself, and seeing the rather disheartened look on his face, ask if he needed help. Changing his course, he walked towards Ehno in the wet grass, his four paws squishing slightly in the soft land as the weather was rather rainy as of late. He barked out to the male wolf to try and get his attention. "Ho there!" He called out to Ehno as he closed the distance between the two. "You are the white wolf I saw with Naniko, correct? You need any help with anything? I know you are a visitor here, so I'd like to try and help you if I can."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread