and I hear this callling out
[html]
"A friend of hers yes, I guess you could call me that." Ty replied with a nod. "Apparently I've just found out I'm her nephew as well, go figure." He chuckled lightly, he seemed more comfortable to talk to Ehno more and more. Making a small bow, he gave the man light glance to introduce himself. "My name is Tyrone Trenton Nasphrite, but you can call me Ty. He offered a hand to Ehno and asked. "What's your name bud?" He asked the white wolf.

Hearing the male's lament over the amount of rainfall, he replied with nothing more than an amused chuckle. Leaning on the tree next to the dreamer, Ty explained. "Yea, for some reason the rainclouds just love this valley. To be honest, there is a certain friend of mine who I blame for this, as rainclouds always seem to follow her wherever she goes," He subtly cracked a smile at his own memory as he continued. "But really the rain isn't so bad, it's like taking a shower without actually having to bother bathing." he then gave a glance to Ehno. "You just gotta get used to it.

Ty was enjoying talking to Ehno, he seemed smart, albeit lost in an unfamiliar territory, but responsible enough to watch his kids, no matter where they are, and Ty had nothing but respect for a man like that. He wanted to talk to the man more about how things are going, but he dind't want to intrude on Ehno's personal life. However, the small talk between the two men was suspended when Pendzez showed up, and Ty brought all the personal questions back into the recesses of his mind. "Hello there Pendzez." He said to the other white noble, grinning with his usual friendly yet casual demeanor. "How are you doing today?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread