and I hear this callling out
[html]
"You aren't the only one buddy." Ty said with a chuckle, also not knowing he was family until she showed up. He was surprised to have any family at all, seeing as how his mother was dead, and his sister and father had vanished into thin air. He was basically a loner, until she showed up and told him they were family, though not by blood apparently. It was a strange but simple story, his father had been adopted by the D'Angelo family, so he was like a cousin, which made Ty basically a nephew. It was still strange to call Naniko an aunt though, and he wasn't quite used to the idea. However, he figured he would eventually grow into it, however that may be. "Nevertheless, it's a real pleasure to meet you Ehno." He said to the wolf as he flashed a polite grin

"Well, everyone takes a while to adjust to new weather." Ty commented, hearing Ehno wasn't adjusting quite that quickly. "I'm not going to instantly be okay if I changed from this weather to snow, now would I?" He chuckled lightly as he leaned on a tree and crossed his arms, his eyes of blue and gold moved to watch the rainfall from the sky, dripping lightly on his head and nose. "Just give it time...you'll get used to it."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread