I'm just a Whisper
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Short post is short, wrappin' this up! We can have a newer thread whenever you like. Smile

The wolf's sweet face twisted with defiance, her pale eyes growing hard with rejection and anger. But Jacquez let a slow smile spread on his face, amused by her defensive reaction, even chuckling under his breath. "This is how she wanted to be treated. She was abrasive, rash, headstrong, vulgar in every way. How well could you have known her? Did she tell you I made her my second-in-command?"

He raised his eyebrow, challenging her. Svara had kept her secrets well from both sides. Jac still found it hard to believe the little dark-furred whelp was his former Constable's pup. Still, stranger things had happened. The mirth in his eyes faded abruptly, mood swinging back to his former surliness. "I have not taken another leader since. I lead alone. You would do well to not question my decisions... I will not ask for the collar back." The tall Optime exhaled in a huff, his inscrutable gaze lingering on little Night for a moment longer before he breezed out of the cave, back into daylight.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread