10 months, saying goodbye
[i] Well...time to get going[i]

The girl bit back tears as she looked at them all one at a time. As her eyes came to match Anyas, rendall walked over to the female and wrapped her arms around her waist giving her a hug, she was the first cause Anya had been the last one shed met. However she was not the least, the girl recalled running around with her and Ty in the firefly field just after Anya had taken her in.

The girl then turned her attention to Pendzez and Xeris. The white wolves, both beautiful and noble, even in thier time of grief. Rendall hugged Xeris, then the white male. Pendzez had taught her all that she knew, not to mention he had saved her life along with the others. Xeris had done so much for Rendall and taught her so much as well. It was good to see that the female had recovered nicely from Kaena's attack.

She finally turned to Ty when she noticed Geneva, the girl nodded in answer to the she-wolfs statement. It was time for goodbyes. She gave Ty a hug, she would miss his games and such. He had been the first person shed ever met. The fateful day of fishing, when her entire family had came into her life. She sighed and looked at them,

"I'm going to miss you all, but I'll never forget you. I'll send word everyday until I return." She walked over to Geneva. "Pheonix Vally has taught me so much, thank you, and please thank Jefferson, I'll return eventually, after all, this is my home." She smiled at the green-eyed female and hugged her lightly before grabbing her knapsack and turning back into her lupin form.

With tears running down her face she quickly turned and walked off into the woods, but not before turning back to her family, smiling at them one last time, before taking off into the night.

Messages In This Thread