Winter song
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ptable.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

;D Sorry for the length, I got carried away :[
Word Count: 695 - SoSuWriMo

He seemed satisfied that he had gotten it right, and he had good reason to! Mew smiled at him as he was quite happily displaying pride and feeling of accomplishment at her praise. The ivory femme felt a trickle of accomplishment as well, ever increasing with every student she had. Alexey did well with her piano, and Conor was learning to read. Now this male, Daisuke, would learn to play the guitar, and Mew felt honored that so many would find her a resource for anything at all. She was glad that she could give something back to those around her, for all she had gained from this world. Had you asked her only months back her mindset would not have been quite like this, but now she was changed. She had expected to die in childbirth, but when she did not, and had three healthy pups, it was like being granted life twice in one go. She had not died, and she had recieved that which she had craved all her life, albeit without a mate. The three little ones were the stars of her evening sky, and the world was now a positive place. He said he could not read, and now Mew chuckled. "The language of music is written in many different ways I'm afraid, but I can just teach you the melodies by demonstrating. You won't have to play others' melodies for long before you start playing your own instead." It had only taken a few months into her own learning process that she began to create her own melodies, and those were the ones she liked to play and sing the most. That, and her mother's lullaby, a melody whose words she did not remember. It was sad and beautiful, and uplifting all at once, laden with the warm embrace of a mother. She sung it to her own children, too. That was her way of passing a piece of her mother on. Daisuke shrugged and accepted her invitation. Yes, indeed her children were adorable. The minds of each one popped out of the play-world and into the real world for a moment as he spoke their names. Ears moving this way and that, they said nothing but looked at him with strange faces for a little while until they decided that it was all boring adult-talk after all, even though their names had been mentioned. How silly of the adults, to interrupt them in the important game of play-time. Mew chuckled at them and shook her head, before letting her emerald gaze return to the male and allowing her face to split into an earnest smile. "I'm looking forward to it."

He handed her guitar back to her, and stated that he would have one of his own by the timehe came by. Mew had never played together with anyone before, and so this created new possibilities for her. You could only accompany your own for so long before you craved something new, something exciting. While of course the same old was still as beautiful as it had been before, it was still exactly that; the same old. Once it reached that point one craved something new again, even if the old was still more than adequate. A little wag danced along Mew's tail and she smiled again now, nodding eagerly. "Playing together'll be lovely!" Who knew what melodies could dance between the tones they would create together? Would they be able to catch them? Her line of thought was broken as he asked her if the "winter would do", and she was confused for a moment, almost so that her head tilted sideways a little. It didn't, but it was close. Then, suddenly, she realized what he meant and she smiled again. She was too used to the same people around her all the time, so that when her langauge was challenged, she failed miserably. "The winter is fine." He could come at any time for all she cared. It was always nice with visitors. "If you find the border but can't find your way from there, just howl for me and I'll come to lead the way."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread