It's a snake
[html]

<3 My final post, post if you want to Smile Word Count: 301

childhood repression: an expert at work

Quite impatient, he was, to get going. Quite so. His tongue lolled out of his mouth but his face had a sense of urgency to it. It was important to go now! But he was not impolite, he knew what was allowed. Leaving before people were done talking was not allowed, so he listened. Haven had books, too! If he didn't find any in the library, he was totalyl going to find Haven. Haven was so cool, so probably everyone knew where he was. How very useful. His ear moved when Haven mentioned a castle. A castle? What was a castle? Maybe it was one of those things one would understand when one saw them. Emwe's new friend got up, and got stared at a little as he spoke. Oh, right, it was one of those good-bye moments. He wasn't really used to them, because he as with Alexey and Conor all the time and they never said good-bye because he could see them whenever. But he knew the deal. He should say something in return, something that was equally nice. He understood these things now, but just a few months back he hadn't. He'd just done what he wanted, then. It had been nice, but it was nice to be correct, too. Smiling, Emwe delivered his phrase of parting with a little bow (or was it just a clumsy nod?). "Very cool I'll go and look at the castle maybe." He frowned; it hadn't been as good as he thought it would be. Suddenly remembering something else, his face lit up; this was a better thing to say! "And thank you for saving my life from the snake!" He shouldn't forget that, really, he knew. But it was so easy to forget things when there were dragons in his mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread