Catch me a 'Wabbit, I will! ... Or not.
[html]
|D Gotta love the silly!
WC:

Eying the strange male, the white she-wolf was rendered surprised by his insistence of being the owner of and the character spoken about in the paper. She cocked her head at him again, surprised, confused, curious. Completely oblivious of his embarrassment towards her compliment. Perhaps she had made a mistake? The name he mentioned... Air-eeze? She frowned and attempted to verify his words by sort of reading the finishing part of the page again. Though Ailbhe could probably be considered a reader on an elementary school level, she tried to push her illiteracy aside and sound out the words she did not know.

"Hmm... you are... Arrr's Chanse? ... or is it Arrees Chanke?" She cocked her head at the paper in a rather amusing manner, turning it this way and that in an attempt to delve its secrets. Icy gems flickered about in thought from word to word, trying to align words with their correct sounds inside snowy cranium. Frustration lined her maw as she turned the paper upside down and stared rather hard at it.

"I apologize... I'm not very good at reading..." She said absent-mindedly, cross-examining the paper again. C'mon, Ailbhe, faster! You don't want to keep the handsome fellow waiting, do you? It's all up to you now, whether or not he should have this paper... whether or not his identity was that of which he spoke... whether or not he was trustworthy... A rather exasperated sigh left slim fairy maw as light blue orbs focused once more on a now right side up piece of parchment.

"You say you are Bootface, but you have changed your name to... Air-eez? Is this how it is spelt?" She pointed at the line of words containing 'Ares'. Well, she could speak beautifully, but when it came to reading what she said, the poor lady could hardly make heads or tails of it. So, hopes high that the male was not going to take advantage of her lack of reading skill, the white she-wolf would let him hold the paper to point out how his name was spelt. Lavender streaked mane danced about on a light breeze as she looked quizzically at the younger brute, curiosity lacing her expression.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread