To be Loyal and True.
Well I'm glad, since I quite enjoy threads with you too! Hearing that always makes me day, since I try to entertain. <3
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /rp/s3.png) no-repeat center center;">

Her question only made a pit in his stomach deepen and for a moment, he grappled with disbelief as his eyes rose to meet hers. She didn’t know. She was truly ignorant? He didn’t quite know how to feel, still intending there to be some sort of paroxysm. But for as sharp as he was, Hezekiah had a certain naïvity to him as well. He could not, at least at that time, consider the possibility that she was leading him on. He would have expected that from those far older and of the same gender (a throwback to what he had learnt from how he was raised), rather than a pretty girl from somewhere out in the countryside with exotic eyes.

“Wolves,” was as much of a simple elaboration he was willing to give, wondering if for whatever reason that would put two and two together for her. He was stubborn in that moment, unwillingly to believe that she was ignorant. Simply uninformed, that was all. “You know where you are, don’t you?” Inferni’s front door wasn’t exactly the most welcoming of places. They had no doormat, no doorbell, and frankly no front door either, but the pikes behind her were every bit as fascinating as they were disturbing. Even now, Hezekiah found them to be creepy.

But they got the point across.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread