They say this is happyness
[html]

Set roughly around Saturday. Words

Ayita couldn't help but be overly joyed by her friend being here. He had brought her something to eat how sweet. She smiled looking at him. Food hmm that sounded kinda good but she wasn't in the mood to eat just yet. "Its fine there." She said. She pulled herself from her pups moving the blanket a bit to cover them. they were so cute when they were asleep.

"I've been good." She said. "I rather enjoy being a mother" She said. All her worries had disappeared and she felt great. "I've moved into a separate room from Leroy." She said. "There's been a lot going on here and the pups are growing too fast on me. Leroy has been helping which allows me to go out and do things. I'm just glad that we could work things out between the two of us." She said.

"Now I want to work on the two of us." She said laughing a bit. She stretched looking at him. "Enough about me. How have you been I want to know everything that has happened since I saw you last." She said with a smile. "Hey are you thirsty? I am, I could even clean the rabbits up and we could share them." She said taking a few steps a changing with ease. She stretched looking around as her blue eyes fell on Vigilante. "Thank you so much for coming by."

""

[/html]

Messages In This Thread