They say this is happyness
[html]

500+ words.

#####Vigilante was glad to know that her worries about the birth and being a mother had seemed to dissipate, and he knew that he had been right in telling her that she would be a wonderful mother. In that respect, he was glad to know that he had been able to give her good advice and that she was no longer being troubled by the worries from before. Ayita's concerns had been unnecessary, and he was thankful for that. "I told you that you would be a wonderful mother," he said with a smile, studying the two small forms on the blanket. The two pups were adorable, and he knew that Ayita would continue to be an amazing mother to them. His opinion was biased, of course, but he could not help it. He simply felt as though she was perfect for the job of being a mother, friend, and possibly more.

#####However, he was a bit concerned by her other bit of news, even if he had encouraged that as well. He had known that Ayita was unhappy with Leroy, but the fact that they were sleeping in two separate rooms was complete news to him. By no means did he feel bad about the situation or the advice he had given (rather, he was actually happy to hear it), but he was curious to know how it had come about. "What happened between you and Leroy?" he inquired gently, hoping that the subject would not upset her but that she would be willing to discuss it. He knew how she felt about him, or how she had felt when she had told him, and he was keenly aware of his own feelings for her, but he did not want to overstep anything that may have happened, whether he had potentially been an active factor in the decision or not. He followed suit and shifted again, excepting that they could continue this conversation away from the sleeping bundles of fur.

#####Nothing exciting at all had happened to him since the birthing, but he did not feel as though that would make for a very good story. He was certainly going to have to find something productive to do with his time, if only so that he had something to tell her on the occassions that she asked about what he had been doing since last seeing one another. "That would be nice," he said, bending to pick up the rabbits and following her to where they could talk more openly and go about having dinner. "Truthfully, I have not been doing anything worth mentioning since Amaranth and Kable were born. I have spent some time working with my horse and working on learning to manipulate the human substance, metal, but that is all I have done. Tell me about what you have been doing. Has anyone else met your children?" For a brief moment, he was curious to know whether or not Leroy was at home, but he had decided that it did not matter much. He was free to visit his friend, regardless of the male's opinion of him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread