They say this is happyness
[html]

Set roughly around Saturday. Words 448

Ayita turned a watched him she felt fairly relaxed to be with him. She wondered if he still had feelings for her. Though she could understand if he didn't. She smiled turning and looking through her stuff. "Do you drink things like tea? I love tea." She said. she was trying to keep her eye on the pups nut also a sense of focusing on him and him alone. "Oh and no worries The man of the house isn't home." She said a hint of sarcasm laced her words.

She looked at Vigilate taking the rabbits as she pulled out a small knife. Leroy had taught her a lot and she felt better about herself but she just felt weird when it came to him. "Well we talked there was lust, and passion and the greatest gifts either of us could want but there was no love. He was distracted by his past mate and her passing bugged him." She said as she pulled down a plate and a few cups walking past her pups with water she hung it over the fire.

"I made on mistake that lead to the best thing in my life. I don't think I could ever love him. I wanted to force myself to so that the pups would have a normal family. I wanted them to have the best. I couldn't There was just no way." She said choking up a bit. she fixed herself up and looked at him. "Leroy under stood and I don't want to leave here with winter so close and make him travel to see the pups plus. they should have their father around. Soon I will not be here." She said.

She moved on to cleaning the rabbits she felt bad for talking so much god she needed to learn to shut up. "A female wolf named whisper and her pup who just arrived." She said leaving out most of the rest there was no need any how.

She finished cleaning the rabbits laying the slices of meats on the plate. Going over to the fire place she got the hot water and walked back over. "I still have feelings for you." She said out of the blue. "I want to know about you vigilante." She turned looking him in the eyes. "Please trust me enough to tell me your secrets." She said. She wanted to know about him. "I'll tell you about my past. you'd never believe what a year and a half can do to someone." She said. She set the cups down pouring the tea. "Eat handsome you deserve a reward for your hard work." She said smiling as she sat down.

""

[/html]

Messages In This Thread