They say this is happyness
[html]

Set roughly around Saturday. Words 463

Ayita sat down holding the cup in her hands. She smiled he was so polite he was waiting for her to eat first. It made her feel a bit uneasy though. She had been used to that in the past but not now. "Your welcome to take some please eat." She said as she sipped her tea. She was used to drinking tea but preparing meat was a skill leroy had taught her. She felt like she grew up more here then she had in her travels here.

"Of course I would they are my babies and need their mother." She said looking at him. She'd feel bad taking them from Leroy but they needed her much more then they needed him. That was how she felt she could feel the selfishness return she had always been one who wanted and wanted and wanted. "Moi? you want to know of me?" She laughed a bit as she looked at him with her blue eyes.

She smiled "I hope you are in for a long story." She set the cup down and smiled as she took a small bite of food and then started to think about how to word it. "Well I was born to a pack, well it was more of an empire or something. My parents and grand parents were the only were wolves. They were considered gods and worshiped. They fought to protect the pack and made the rules. Below them were the Alphas, betas and then deltas." She paused taking a sip of tea. "The pack was all pure blood wolves and manly male minus the few females. I was the first female born in years. They praised my parents for they felt I was a sign of good fortune and healthy pups." She said

"I was spoiled I must admit I got everything and I was taught to shift and by a year old it was natural. I was demanding and wanted the world handed to me after all they called me god. My grandmother would teach me else wise though it never sank in. I hated fighting but I was told it was my job my elder brother was amazing. He was strong and my parents pride and joy. You know no place can be perfect though." She ate a bit more and looked at him god she was a big mouth didn't she know how to shut up. "Well to cut this short. War broke out with a rivaling pack and we were the first to go out mom was killed I got scared and ran. I ran here and now at four I'm learning new things and finally finding who I am." She said. "I talk a lot I'm sorry. Its rather rude." She said.

""

[/html]

Messages In This Thread