They say this is happyness
[html]

Set roughly around Saturday. Words

Ayita ate a bit not saying much she wondered what the male that she called a friend would not tell her. Was it that he did not trust her? Was it that maybe it was something so terrible that he is hiding out? She sat there as she stared at him a bit and then looked back at her tea. Staring was quite rude and there was no excuse for being rude. Sipping her tea she then turned to look at her pups who were still semi asleep.

"You know Vigilante, I hope the two pups I have now are not the only two I have." She said thinking aloud the statement really wasn't meant to be aloud but hey what ever. She ignored her randomness for a moment as she took another drink emptying her cup. She was quite happy though she'd love to have a house of her own and she almost wished her brother was here. What was he doing now? What would he think of his not pure niece and nephew? They had been raised and by such a strick code but being away from that place had changed her she had changed so much.

"La maman qui est ici je veux parler aussi" Said Amaranth as she startled Ayita by pawing at her. She picked up the ever growing little girl looking over seeing Kable still dead asleep upside down paws sprawled stomach to the sky. "Son impoli juste pour faire ce mon bonbon mais c'est Vigilante disent bonjour"

She said stroking her daughters fur. "Bonjour" Amaranth said with a smile feeling very proud of herself. "Dans l'anglais mon cher" Ayita said smiling. Amaranth huffed a bit looking at her mother English was slightly harder for her."e..e..h......hi." She said with a shy smile she couldn't pronounce hello in English. Maybe its was the fact her mother spoke mostly french to them. It was like their special language. "I is Am..Amar...anth ya that's me " She smiled at her mother with pride of doing so well. "Bravo very well done practice practice practice." She said. Then she looked at Vigi. "You already knew who she was but she doesn't know you."

"" ""

[/html]

Messages In This Thread