They say this is happyness
[html]

Set roughly around Saturday. Words

Amaranth smiled as she was happy to be in the conversation. She looked at her mother and then at Vigi. It made her giggle a bit as she chanted his name over and other and other again. "Vigi vigi vigi." She said smiling as she looked at him with her bright eyes. "I'm fine? mayb..." She said with a smile.

She looked at Ayita before wrestling out of her grasp and over to him. "why is you here? Do you and mommy play together? " She asked she had no idea about love or anything. She thought they played games and stuff like her and Kable. "Oh I know you are one of my older siblings. Or wait mayb momma sin.. sings to you. Or hmmmmmmm.." She sat there looking at him.

Ayita smiled "My dear you have no older siblings." She said. She leaned over going to grab her as she moved closer to the edge of the table. "Amranth you'll fall come here now." She said. "Besides you should be resting with Kable." "But mommy." She whined going over to her. "I want to play with you and Vigi." She said. "Later love ok let us finish talking and eating and we'll play. run along." She said placing her on the ground. Amaranth smiled and ran other and laid back down with Kable. Ayita smiled "Vigi sorry about that. She's full of spit and vinegar. Anyhow."

"" ""

[/html]

Messages In This Thread