They say this is happyness
[html]

Set roughly around Saturday. Words

Ayita smiled as she looked out the window thinking to herself for a moment. "Hey you know I wonder what kind of games we would play." She smiled a bit of a devious look in her eye. She stood taking another piece of meat sticking it in her mouth. She lifted the blanket with the pups on it into the crib that was placed down here. it was nice and warm down here and Ayita wanted them to be warm. She slept on blankets on the floor most of the time.

She walked towards vigi. "Your one of the few remaining true gentlemen. I like that in you but I wish you were a bit more of a fighter? no thats not the right word. Forceful, no thats not it. Maybe more open though in time you will tell me what I need to know. I'm in no rush there are other ways to get to know someone." She said as she leaned against the wall. She smiled at him.

"Is there anything I can do to tempt you to the dark side? Besides nothing like a good time between two close friends. She said. She had a smirk on her face now. Now she didn't even care about sex it was about getting close to him. about getting to hold him getting to know about him here as he was. She didn't care about his past at this moment or anything she cared about him in the now.

"" ""

[/html]

Messages In This Thread