They say this is happyness
[html]

300+ words.

#####Her tone was suggestive, but he chose not to make any visible reaction to the question. It was very obvious what she meant by the question, and while he was not experienced in the department of love and passion, Vigilante knew what she was talking about. The mutt's assumptions were only further proven by what she said next, and he was afraid she might be upset if he declined. There was not anything he wanted to do to upset his friend, but he simply was not able to think of doing those things with her yet. Sex was something he linked to love and meaningful passion, and women were not things to be used for pleasure. First and foremost, it was his duty to ensure that they were happy. By not jumping at her suggestion immediately, he certainly hoped he would not upset her. Ayita did not deserve such a thing.

#####It was not as if he was afraid that she would become pregnant if they did anything, since she had just had her children and it would be many months until she could conceive again. Simply, it was not something he was comfortable using more than feeling. Vigilante had been raised with morals that, while some were not exactly ideal, he could not set aside. "I think it may be best to wait to do anything serious until we are more than close friends, if that is to happen," he began carefully, trying to keep his tone light so as to not upset her. "There are many factors in that thought, but the main reason is that I feel that too much just happened. You became a mother, an amazing one, but you also just got out of a relationship. I do not want to rush anything," he added, hoping that his word choice would alieviate anything negative she might be feeling. "Besides, we have all the time in the world." He could not let go of his own code of honor, and while he did not want to upset the beautiful woman, he also did not want to rush what was forming between them. If it was meant to happen, then it would do so in good time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread