junkie without an addiction
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... stable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry for the wait. :c 300+ words.

######Intimidating was something she had never considered herself to be, so Princess could only assume that Cambria was a shy individual normally. Savina had not given her any hints about the personalities of her children, and she had not discussed Cambria or Gotham with Amata on the day they had met, so she was left to only her assumptions and the girl's actions. At that age, she had been the same smart-mouthed and outgoing girl she was now, although she liked to think she was a little less abrasive than she had been. That was, of course, the nicer way of saying hat she had been a very large brat, through no fault of her own. Despite the roles of mother and daughter, Princess believed herself to be more mature than Tokyo. It was the way that her mother had raised her, if it could even be said that she actually did raise her, that had made her the way she was, but she did believe that she was getting better about it and the way others perceived her.

######Smiling at the compliment, Princess was glad to know that both of Savina's daughters were nice and polite. "Thanks. Your name is pretty, too. It's really unique. I've never heard it before, and it's cool," she added. For a brief period of time when she was younger, she had wished to have a more unique name, something that did not cause others to scoff when they heard it, or something that sounded a little less conceited. Over time, however, she had realized just how fitting her name actually was, even if it was not something she would have picked for herself. In any event, she did not think she could ever change her name. It was simply who she was. It didn't matter much to her anymore if anyone thought she was prissy because of her name. "I asked your mom about it when I met her, but I was wondering, I have some dresses that don't fit me anymore, and if you want, you could try them on and stuff. It might be fun," she suggested, turning her train of thought back to Cambria. even if Amata was not around for it, it could still be a lot of fun for the younger girl.

Table by Marie!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread