junkie without an addiction
[html]

SoSuWriMo 420

Cambria had no idea what she would do or where she would be now if she hadn't had the amazing parents that she did. Even with them she was tragically low on self confidence and image and horribly shy around people that she wasn't acquainted with. If she didn't have the supportive mother and father that she did things could be so much worse for her. She wondered if she would have ever gotten out of the deep depression that her accident with the drugs had spiraled her into if she had had neglectful or bad parents. Probably not. She probably would have just let herself wither away into nothing for that's exactly what she had wanted to do in that dark time.

The girl nodded in affirmation to Princess' question. "Yes, it was very hard. I spent so much time taking care of him that I didn't want to have him leave. But I knew that it wouldn't have been right to keep him. That would have been wrong of me." To keep something cooped up that had the gift of flight was a horrible offense. Cambria was a homebody and liked sticking around the mansion and the lands of Crimson Dreams, but she knew that was not true of most creatures. Most creatures wanted to be free and to deny them that would be cruel. Even she would not have liked having to be confined to a single room or other small space. She enjoyed whatever little freedom she exercise and she would have been a selfish person to deny Leafy that.

Princess moved closer to her and slowly zipped up the back of the dress. Cambi felt the fabric compress tightly around her body and she wasn't sure she really liked the confining feeling. Though the last thing she wanted to do was to have Princess think her ungrateful and so she decided to wear it for a while at least and see if once she got used to it she wouldn't mind it so much. The older girl walked around in front of her to look at the smile that came to her face made one come to Cambria's too. The compliment made her blush and her ears slightly dipped back. "Thank you," she replied shyly. She trusted the other's opinion, but wanted to see for herself how she looked in the garment. "Do you have a mirror or something? So I could see myself?" She really had no idea how she looked in the dress.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread