Sugarcane in the easy morning, hoping for you
[html]

ooc: hey sis it's meeee! yay I'm finally doing a thread with ya!! *bliss*

hope you like it! <3

W.C: 388

Claire was walking around her pack’s lands, absentminded, trying to think in something to do, as she wasn’t willing to do nothing special, neither wanted to go to her place and rest. It was already the end of the day, and the sun, already preparing for hiding itself behind the horizon, was getting colder and weaker, as the chilly air blew through the houses, stable, trees and crops around, as the birds chirped loudly, making a fuss within the trees’ leafs, as they always do before sleeping.

The white wolf always liked that sound, although it was not a bit like music or something. She liked the cheerfulness she could feel. She liked the feeling of family in there. Maybe it was only a projection, as she had her doubts about birds knowing who was from the same lineage. But she didn’t care about practical things at that moment. And she closed her eyes.

Suddenly, a strange smell came to her nose, making her wrinkle it a bit, and open wide her eyes. It was two different kinds of scents, mixed with two she already was used to: Catherine. And blood.

What was happening??

A strange feeling started growing inside her, as she darted through the lands, sniffing now and then, following the invisible trail.

She passed by houses, trees, and finally stopped in front of an odd place: it was a cave, hand-dug, that ended on a dead, hollow tree’s trunk.

The small femme didn’t bother to announce herself, nor needed to crouch too much to enter the place.

And she saw.

Catherine, lied down on the stone floor, with two little furry things attached to her chest.

Claire’s eyes started to go wet, as she just watched the scene, sentimentally.

Suddenly, the mother’s head rose, and Claire felt chills passing through her spine: she knew that mommies with newborns were a bit violent with strangers near the puppies. Ok, the white femme knew she wasn’t a stranger to her friend, but still…

“Uh… hi… I… I don’t want to bother you… if you want, I’ll leave immediately…”

Claire excused herself, half-turning, heading to the exit, afraid of whatever Catherine would do to her. And whatever was it, it would certainly scare the babies, what was really bad.

So she’d better leave that place immediately. For sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread