Sugarcane in the easy morning, hoping for you
[html]

ooc: O>O!! *Pasm!*
She watched calmly to the white female get closer, that little voice in her mind tellin her that it was so, so wrong. Ignoring it, she kept the smile, although the groggy espression.

The little female's torrent of questions made her back up her head slowly, feeling the pressure of so much questions drowning her. It made her dizzy.

Easy, dear! One per time. She nearly begged, knowing that the pups would notice something was disturbing her, even though they could not see nor hear anything. Trying to remind all of her questions, she took a breath before answering. Well... I can't find a happier moment of my life than this... But yes, they do got names. The girl is Luna. Luna Crescentia Joily. And her big brother is Stash Gandhi Akreon. But, no the father isn't here... And I don't think you know him... She started to report, her voice failing in the end, remembering of that evening, of Leland... Her heart was shattered, but she tried to disguise it.

Turning to her babies, she watched they hadn't moved a single muscle, except for their chests going slowly up and down, resting. She smiled tenderly at them, her heart building up again, drowining in joy once again. How to describe that feeling to the younger female?! Shifting back to her, she watched her joyful expression. So jovial... She had so much to learn before she could ever consider the motherhood. But, then, she imagined Claire with the long, silky white and golden hair, standing in two legs, holding the large belly. So weird... Still, it reminded her of a detail from their first meeting. I wonder, dear, if you had found easier for you to shift to the Optime form? If you allow me to ask so. She asked, not wishing to be rude to her. The grayish female always took that subject as a soft spot on the other femme. The last thing she wanted was to hurt her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread