Sugarcane in the easy morning, hoping for you
[html]

ooc: *knock knock* guess who it is?

Yeah, I know it’s been so long since I last answered you, but I’ve just found some time and will and brains to answer this thread now (on my cousin's pc ^^")…I hope you see this, and answer too… now you’re busy with your own… *proud of my little sis* x33

Well, good luck. And I’ll call you at Christmas, so I won’t wish you a merry xmas now. X3

ps: I just don't put the word count 'cause my cousins's Word doesn't show it, and I don't know what to do in order to see it ._.

Claire sensed the tense atmosphere filling the den, but made no move. She trusted Catherine. She wouldn’t go out unless until being told to: the little femme was just to eager to know the answers, and deep in her chest she knew her friend wouldn’t attack her – at last if she didn’t do anything that could harm the babies. Cute puppies. Claire smiled at them, and had to remind herself to pay attention on her friend: the puppies were so cute that for a moment she almost forgot why there was that soft voice speaking far away.
“Uhum” the white femme blinked and nodded, staring at Catherine, trying to show she was paying full attention on the answers.

For a moment, the other femme’s joy seemed to shift to a deep sorrow… her voice trailed off in a sad whisper, and Claire almost asked if it was everything all right, if Catherine wasn’t feeling well, but in time sensed that was no good time to do this, that it was more than a physical pain, so she kept her mouth shut, and just waited, trying to keep her best smile on her face.

Which wasn’t so much effort though, since you just needed to look to the cute puppies to feel your chest heating, and your mouth crooking into a tender smile.

The small femme wondered weather the babies could soften a rock, and decided yes, just before Catherine spoke again. A question.

“Oh, I didn’t try yet.You see, I’ve just arrived, and didn’t find a proper place to call home yet… A den, mean… And… oh! Do you know some empty place I could rest my white butt?” she giggled, looking to her feet “I just don’t know all the territory, and I don’t want to enter in other’s dens thinking it was empty… I wouldn’t like to be called a invader…okay, I’m not asking for you to go out and leave your babies, just tell me where the place is and I’ll find it on my own…” a moment of silence, and Claire raised her head suddenly, feeling a bit ashamed “oh… have I already asked you this?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread