Take Me to Where the Birds Fly
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

500+ words.

######The reply from within the plane was appreciated, and Princess crossed her arms just below her chest while waiting for the creature to emerge from the metal contraption. The scent was most certainly male, and vaguely tinted with the smell of the pack, and possibly one other familiar scent, one she had found at the pack's birthday celebration. It was not an identical scent, but it was similar, even if she could not actually remember who it was that it reminded her of. Obviously, it was someone she had not met prior to the celebration, but that did not narrow it down much at all, as there had been many adults there that she had never met or seen before, such as the tall ebony male, or the pregnant female, or even Anu, her second leader. That was shameful, and she still viewed it as such. Princess had been in Crimson Dreams for quite some months, now, so she should have sought out the woman before the celebration, if only to introduce herself to her.

######As the figure came into sight, she studied him warily, ignoring his first words to take in the strange markings he posessed. "Relax," she said shortly, quickly growing irritated by the way he was acting. In a calmer, sweeter tone, she added, "I'm not going to hurt you. Why would I?" Really, in her pretty blue dress, petite frame, and curly hair, did she look threatening? It was probably safe to assume that she was higher ranked than him, especially if he had just joined the pack so recently, but if he had joined the pack, then he did not need to be acting in the fashion he was. Frankly, it only made him look suspicious, and that bothered her. It was very possible that he was just a nervous being in general, but it only served to further irritate her to think that Sinatra was always like this. Someone so nervous needed to learn to mask themselves and seem confident, but perhaps that was a thought relative to her mother's actions in life and the way she treated others and masked herself, constantly changing.

######The tattoos looked familiar, obviously similar to the one the large male had, so she supposed that was why the smell seemed so familiar. When she had been speaking to Savina at the celebration, they had been very close to Jazper, so it was only logical that she would remember his scent. This was. . . A relative? She supposed that was possible, but they looked so vastly different that she found it difficult to believe. No matter; she did not look identical to her brother. He was all shades of gray and was much larger than she with a short black mane, while she was petite, rich tans and browns, with long golden curls. Stepping closer, she smiled at him brightly. "I'm Princess Chance. You have really neat spots, Sinatra," she offered cheerily, just incase he was still afraid of her, though she did not understand why he would be. She was far from intimidating (even if she thought she was)!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread