In your eyes, forsaken me
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... _table.jpg);">
Soad - Chop Suey btw? 300++

Haku’s nod seemed completely sincere when she asked if it actually was okay. To be honest, Haku was surprised she had stayed for so long. Having a horrible father in the pack as well as a friend who no longer had time for the whiny little thing really should have killed her reason for being here. Yet she had stayed and he could only guess that it was because of friendship with other individuals or something pathetic like that. Or maybe even more likely: she never really managed to gather enough courage to announce that she intended to leave until now. Haku was very content that he had been so close when she had decided to let her leaders know.

The male did not have to turn his head to make sure she was following. Her uncertain food steps sounded quietly behind him and he smiled mentally, wondering when she would learn. Did she still hope for affection? Did she hope that her daddy would return in some form and love her? Did she realize how completely hopeless such a hope was? ”Yes, I’m sure they will miss you.” the male replied when she mentioned not wanting to upset his two youngest sons (that he knew of anyway). Haku had no idea of how close she was to her half siblings. He did not give a shit about her nor them.

He let them walk in silence for some time, giving off the expression that he was gathering words to say to her before it was time for a final goodbye. The only reason why he was leading her away was to make sure that none of the two remaining Dahlia leaders would be able to find them at once. They would probably believe that she had said what she wanted to say to the Lilium then left the lands. The fact that it was also possible to scent his own trace together with hers did not worry him, because it would seem just as likely that he could have come from that direction and wandered further into Dahlia.

Now, finally, the man slowly turned, his facial expressing not the usual ice block, but something else. It was no hostility or cruelty. Perhaps he seemed genuinely sad that she was actually leaving. ”Dahlia will surely miss you.” As if. ”Do you have anything in specific you want me to tell them?” he now asked, voice still kind, almost too kind. Wonderful anticipation was slowly gathering in his chest now. She too had halted now, and as she was in the middle of her sentence, he lunged out at her without any warning whatsoever. Deadly fangs opened wide and aimed for her throat. Today she would finally die.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread