Arrival of a valkyrie
OOC: thanks for the thread. ^^ and just tell me if you want to do another one. I'm pretty much open since I'm so new... truthfully I'm having a hard time finding people to rp with. And sometimes short is good.

Aria shrugged, confused slightly as to why the black wolf was apologizing for something she didn't do. After listening to the younger wolf talk for a few seconds she looked up at the feme "Why did you apologize? You weren't the one who raped me, and it's my fault for falling and changing..." she looked around, still unsure if she was truly safe but wouldn't verbalize those thoughts. "Either way, even if I was to regain the ability to have pups... I'm not sure I could do it." The gray-white wolf was still terrorized by her rapist in her dreams and would most likely never fully recover mentally.

When the two wolves came upon the area the raven colored one had told Aria about she looked around and sniffed around, testing the scents. She eventually found a building that she liked and sat in front of it, turning back to face the other female "Hmm... May I have this one?" she motioned to the one she had chosen, curious about weather or not it was ok for her to have this abode to herself. Looking around, she became curious as to where the other female lived "Where is your home? I'll visit you when I have free time. I owe you that much... Is everyone in this pack as, generous as you?" Her tail wagged a little, surprised and glad to have found a gentler place than where she came from.

Messages In This Thread