What happens next?
[html]

ooc

Ruri couldn't help but smile when Finn finally realized that she was indeed blind. The fact that it wasn't as noticeable must have meant Ruri was getting even better at detecting where people were with sound and smell. When the scarred wolfess asked Ruri about how she had survived, Ruri withdrew for a minute, her mind travelling back to the day that her mother had abandoned her. It was not a memory Ruri re-lived often as it was not pleasant. However, Ruri had long since gotten over being sad about her mother abandoning her to die. Of course she still had a tremendous fear of abandonment but her love for her mother had faded a long time ago. She was nothing but a distant memory. "I almost didn't. My mother abandoned me when I was just a little pup. I almost starved to death until Jacquez found me. I've followed him around ever since. He's the only family I have." she replied, smiling when she thought about Jac. Of course, Jac had not always been the best parental figure to the girl. In fact, it had been his over-possessive, protectiveness that had driven Heath away last night. Ruri knew it was Jac's fault, yet she still could not be upset at him, or Heath for that matter. She loved them both too much to be angry when they both had thought they were doing the right thing.

Ruri was snapped out of her thoughts by Finn's question regarding something for her ankle. A rag? The delicate border collie had to think for a moment. Did she have any old pieces of cloth that would qualify as rags. Certainly she had lots of new things like her clothes and blankets. It took quite a bit of thought before Ruri nodded her head. "There might be a small piece of cloth in that room over there," Ruri replied, pointing with her hand roughly in the direction of the room where her bed was. She had the whole house memorized, which made sense considering how much time she spent in the single story cabin. "It should be sitting on the small table next to the bed," she replied, hoping that Finn would be able to find the rag that she meant. Ruri would be happy if the wolfess was able to do anything to lessen some of the discomfort she felt, even if only slightly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread