I won't let go, because i know...
[html]

Sorry for the powerplay. I can change it if you wish, but I figured it was about time that they kissed. Plus, Ruri was feeling the need to prove Jac wrong. She's mature enough to make some of her own decisions like who to love and what not. lol Yay for cute couples!

The sound of Heath's worried voice made Ruri's ears fall flat in guilt. She hadn't meant to upset him with her injury. It had been her own fault for not paying attention to where she was going. He wasn't to blame and yet here he was telling her that it wasn't her fault. Of course it was. Heath and Jac would have no reason to fight if Ruri had tried to deal with the potential problem before it boiled over. Instead she had ignored it hoping that it would just go away. Well it hadn't. Ruri then felt Heath grip her hand after confessing again what she already knew. Then he apologized again before doing something Ruri didn't quite expect. He kissed her hand. It felt good, but she almost wished it had been on her lips. She had almost been ready to kiss him herself the night before, but Jac had interrupted. The silver and white border collie barely heard Heath promising that he wouldn't go again, something which she was very glad about. However, at the moment she was a bit preoccupied. Moving her free hand up to Heath's face, Ruri slowly started to lean forward, doing her best not to move her ankle."Let me show you how happy I am." she whispered as she continued to move closer. She didn't want to miss, her hand served as a sort of guide. As she touched his cheek she immediately knew where his lips were. Then, without a second thought, the innocent lautari connected her lips with his, in what she would call her first real kiss.

Certainly before this she had kissed Jac on the cheek. But that was like a kiss from a devoted little sister to a big brother that she adored, not like this kiss. This was different. After their lips contacted one another Ruri felt herself almost going numb from the sensation, almost disconnected from reality while at the same time craving every passing millisecond. Her hand gradually fell from Heath's face instead moving under his arm to touch his back and pull herself closer to him. The fact that she was also subconsciously trying to avoid moving her ankle made the position she was in seem a little awkward, but she didn't care. This was her first kiss, and she was enjoying it immensely.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread