I won't let go, because i know...
[html]

So cute indeed. ^_^

Their kiss seemed to last for an eternity. However, when they finally did break contact, Ruri found herself swimming in her own senses as they all returned to her at once. She had been so absorbed by this new aspect of affection that she had ignored her other senses, the most notable of which was the feeling that she needed to breath. She had almost forgotten but with the end of the kiss came a much needed opportunity to inhale the precious oxygen which Ruri's body craved. The slate and white female quickly found herself taking a rapid, almost gasping breath betraying both her need for oxygen and also her excitement. Then she registered the feeling of touch returning to her fingertips as Heath brought her other hand to his face to feel his lips curving in a smile. Her own features moved to match his as her face flushed with warmth, "That was amazing..." she trailed off, her tone of voice rather breathy, almost in disbelief that she and Heath had actually just kissed.

"I love you Heath," she whispered leaning to embrace him once more, her silver-haired head resting on his muscular shoulder. She could sleep like this. Her brief bout of insomnia was gone almost in an instant and she felt herself beset once again with exhaustion. Her body had not rested for almost two days and now...now of all times, it had decided that it was ready to go to bed. A quiet, brief groan of protest escaped Ruri's vocals as she found her heavy eyelids closing as she rested her head on Heath's shoulder. She didn't want to sleep now! Not while Heath was here. If she fell asleep he'd be gone when she woke up. He would have to be, otherwise Jac might find him here. She understood though, and if she did fall asleep and he left she would not mind. However, that did not mean that Ruri was now trying to fight off the exhaustion that was threatening to sap what little energy remained within her to stay awake.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread