the sky was full of wings
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

300+ words.

######Princess feigned composure in front of the unfamiliar Inferni member as he confirmed what she already knew, believing that she could possibly still get to know a little bit more about the infamous clan from this one if she could not find Anselm. It had the potential to be easier going through someone she already knew, although she expected that he would have seen through her thinly veiled attempts at getting closer to Inferni's borders. Still, she had been hoping Anselm would have played along, as it seemed more likely than this stranger willingly showing her around. At least he did not seem to know why she was there immediately, or seemed slightly surprised, judging by the tilt of his head. Somehow, it reassured her to know that she had not been found out immediately, and it helped her to regain her usual tendencies and let go of her initial nervouesness about the male.

######"If you must know, yes, I was," she answered, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world at that moment and that anyone should have known that immediately. If she had not been looking for Anselm, then why would she have been calling his name and come so close to the area she knew him to be from? It seemed so very simple to her, but perhaps it was not as obvious to everyone else what her intentions were all of the time. "A while back, he helped me out and then gave me some advice, so I wanted to come and tell him that his advice had really helped in a few ways, and remembered that he was from Inferni," and I also wanted to check out the clan, as well, but I don't want to make that openly known. "Anyway, you smelled a little like him, so I guess I thought you were him. Do you know him?" It was very likely that he did, as they were from the same clan, but she knew that there were many members of Crimson Dreams that she did not know personally.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread