the sky was full of wings
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

300+ words.

######Knowing his name was nice, even if it did not solve her desire to explore the infamous clan. It was for the best, though, since she had only ever been advised not to. . . All she needed was to be stopped in the process of trying. Later, she would likely appreciate the fact that he had not let her blindly walk into a situation that could quickly turn dangerous, especially as Princess was not one to recognize danger immediately. More often than not, it only ever occurred to her after the fact that she might have put herself into a dangerous situation. For a while, something like that would not have mattered, but now she had reasons to keep herself safe. There was no way she could let something happen to her, because she had to stay with her brother. They could not be separated again. Along the same lines as that, she now had Haven to keep herself safe for, as well, even if she did not know what was going to happen between them.

######The name was as unfamiliar to her as Inferni had been until Anselm had told her about the clan. "Never heard of you," she offered, although she was not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing that she did not know of him prior to this meeting. He could not be all bad, since he was Anselm's cousin and had not mauled her upon first sight, she figured. Still, she was curious to know why everyone said that the clan members were not the nicest of the bunch, to put it simply. It wasn't as if she planned to offend them (although she did so often with others, even when she did not mean to). "Well, what if I'm not a stranger? I'm Princess Chance." There. Now, she was known to both Anselm and Gabriel, and that meant she was not a stranger anymore. "Why does everyone say that they're not very nice, anyway?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread