double cross her heart
[html]
ahmg.. i'm actually posting >_>. 316 words

For all the ice-water Tokyo could have sworn was running through her veins, her smile was warm. Relief at knowing where her daughter had likely gone was funneled into her expression; joy was created from nothing and plastered on as well. There was still more to find out. She couldn't drop the game yet. Hell, she should probably keep it up until the very end of this encounter. It would probably terrify the poor boy if the girl mentioned how happy his mother seemed to hear about where he'd been living. "Oh, that's fantastic! I didn't even know he was in the area. I must drop by sometime to visit." Her tail wagged happily. "Definitely let him know I'll be coming to see him." Oh god, that would certainly fuck with his mind. Her happiness became a bit more genuine, a bit less fabricated. How she wished she could see his face when Mati recounted this meeting.

"Do you know if my daughter's there, too? Princess used to live with me as a Dahlian but was kicked out for stealing from our leader. I still love her though, despite her mistakes, but I haven't heard from her since." Tokyo shook her head, as if she couldn't believe the actions her own flesh and blood had committed. She really really hoped that Princess wasn't a Dreamer, but every bit of her expected the answer to be affirmative. It hurt in a way Tokyo hadn't expected. She had told Princess that Crimson Dreams was a terrible place. That she was banned from there, that the people who lived there were gross and mean.. and Princess had gone off and joined them? It must be Buttface's influence. She should have killed him, she shouldn't have let the guilt of the other murders stop her the next morning. She should have stopped his poison before it infected her daughter so deeply.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread