I sing to keep the darkness away
OoC: nuuu, it's you.

Oberon listened to him talk of his house in a tree. "In a tree you say? I'd like to see it if I could." He watched hungrily as he opened the pouch. "Not all. I don't mind fish. Fish is good." He pounced on the meat as if it was going to run away as Jasper withdrew his hands, and started eating. He lapped up the cubes hungrily barely taking a breath between bites. As Jasper mentioned Tuck tacking care of him Tuck puffed out his chest proudly raising his beak. Domino took a breath adn stepped back to talk to Jasper. His mother ahd told him it was rude to talk while eating so he waited to finish chewing before he replied.

"Yeah, he found me a few days after I had left home. He fed me grubs and nursed me back to health. Since then I've only had to eat the bugs twice, thankfully, but he still has kept by my side. I don't think I'd trade him for nothing. He's like another papa, and I'll always owe him since he saved me from starving. Grubs may not taste good but they're food." He made a face again before returning to the food again, maybe faster than before.

Soon the bag was gone and Domino sat back with a content growl. He whipped his paw on his leg and then spoke to Jasper. "That salt stuff is real good you know? Mmmm." he said expressing his full appreciation. He wondered to himself why Jaspers voice had dropped off before when he had mentioned his father. But Domino cave to the conclusion to leave it alone. He didn't want to open up the old wounds of his new friend.

Messages In This Thread