I don't know, but it's never been so clear.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: I had written a post to this and left it up to go somewhere with my sister and I come back and it had been closed. Sorry for the wait >.>' Also, Daisuke is still kindof stupid about the differences, so he naturally thinks of both species to be the same. To him, she just looks like a young wolf.

BIC: Daisuke watched the feo as she slowly put the rat down near her feet. She too looked at him though, never leaving his form. He could feel the intensity of her gaze. It was spine tingling. He giggled lightly at it. Though his eyes were totally locked on her own by this point, he still giggled. So what happened to you? she spoke looking him pretty much up ant down. He thought this was slightly funny as well. She acted like he was alien or something. Then again, he got the impression that not many had seen a wolf of his pelt coloring. Hell, he had barely seen any blonde wolves on his way here. He didn't know what to think of it. He also noticed that she had avoided his question. He wondered why for a second, and even let it show on his face. But it was only for a second or two before he decided to just to answer hers and ask his own again. Well, I kind of got ambushed by some ferals. the boy referred to their form rather than their Inferni scent. He didn't explain anything he wasn't asked. He was asked what happened and he told her. That was the end of it.

Madame, May you please assist me, atleast point me in the right direction? I can handle it from their, m'lady. he spoke, his eyes still watching her movements. He had noticed her sheaths. He could only imagine what was in them. Snake had a similar sheath, but his knife was small, Daisuke figured these were bigger versions. He was slightly excited. He wanted to know if he was right. I can't help but be curious as to what exactly is in the case m'lady, if you don't mind me inquiring? he spoke, politely, intelligently. Please?

------

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread