better daze.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">derp. -doesn't check this forum often enough.- do you think we could do a fade to black soon? :o
@&#&$"Nah, we'll figure it out. Just go with the flow, yea?" he drawled lazily, knowing better than to commit to any one "plan." He didn't mind prearranging to meet others if it would be within a week--otherwise he got too caught up in his own affairs and forgot. Plans too far in the future didn't account for random variables, and--supposing he remembered at all--felt somewhat restrictive. The hybrid generally had some idea as to what he wished to accomplish for the day, but there was never any predetermined order. The most habitual thing he did was sweep the borders upon waking; from there, whether he sought out Gabriel or Kaena to spar, tried to find food, did his other exercises, repeated his rounds, or pursued personal projects was all up in the air. Fortunately, it seemed like the pale woman could relate. They were neighbours anyway; they'd find each other pretty easily if only either party bothered to look.
@&#&$He found himself watching carefully out of the corner of his eye as she reclined; she was certainly a cute little thing, and for her "loud" appearance she seemed pretty normal (and definitely fun). He was tempted to imagine how this meeting might have gone down if only it occurred six months later... but these thoughts threatened a rather weird section of whatever morality he could claim, and he did his best to push them aside. He grasped at the dwindling blunt with just his nails to keep it from singing his fur as he took his last two puffs, which was just as well. The whites of his eyes were now completely bloodshot--coupled with the deep crimson of his iris they might have appeared somewhat demonic if only they weren't so glazed. He lifted the back of his hand to rub at one, which felt scratchy and itchy from the dryness; remembering his bottle of booze he took a swig to wet the back of his throat, knowing full well it wouldn't help in the long run between the alcohol and high sugar content.
@&#&$After carefully handing off the tiny roach in case she wanted to milk off the last few hits, he jerked his head back in the direction of Inferni. "I've lived over that way for years; before all these packs settled in this area, actually. Wouldn't you know my cousin founded Inferni right around my den?" Speaking of coincidences. "Been head scout since," he concluded simply with a shrug, allowing her to extrapolate to whatever that implied. He knew Inferni's territory; he knew the surrounding territories; his duty also sort of extended to (undercover) foreign relations. He offered a warm, fuzzy smile; Anselm was rather fond of his job and wouldn't have it any other way. "Outside'a that I dabble in carpentry, 'botany,' 'n whatever else captures my interest." Meteorology, astronomy and navigation, basic first aid--he fell smack dab in the middle of the "jack of all trades, master of none" category. "So how 'bout yourself? Into anything in particular?"

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +506
[/html]

Messages In This Thread